Yes, sometimes you'll want "old-fashioned" print books! The internet has not yet made them obsolete! Here's how to get to them!
Print Books in the Lee College Library: Catalog searching
You have 2 ways to start searching the catalog:
- Start at the library's web site.
- There's a search box for the catalog at the top of every page in the library's web site. You can start your search there, or
- Under the "Research tools" heading, the first link is to the Library Catalog.
- Either way you start, this will get you to the catalog where you can look for books (and many other items) on your topic
- Better search results from:
Print Books NOT in the Lee College Library
- Start at the Library's web site.
- Under "Research Tools" click "Articles & eResources" (even though you want print books)
- Click W and scroll down to WorldCat.
- Click on the "WorldCat" link.
- Search for books on your topic from libraries around the world.
- Find something that interests you? If you have a couple of weeks before you need the book, the Library can get it from another library for you.